My mother tongue is German. I translate from English (US-American or British English) into German and vice versa.|
My range of services includes:
As a publicly appointed sworn translator I am authorised to certify any translation upon request. The certification is recognised by all German authorities and the respective competent authorities in English-speaking countries. I am registered with several embassies and consulates.
- Translation of general texts
- Translation of documents, reports/testimonials and curricula vitae
- Specialist translations in the areas of: business & economic affairs, law, finances, logistics and shipping, technology, amusement/theme parks
- Translation of internet websites and PowerPoint presentations
- Translation of EU documents and conformity declarations
- Linguistic editing and proofreading
All my translations are individual translations tailored to meet my client's specific needs. Quality is of paramount importance to me - both with regard to language/style and content. Comprehensive research on the internet, reading of secondary literature and consulting experts are a matter of course to me as are accurate and thorough proofreading as well as linguistic editing, whereby I will 'adapt' the text in the respective target language to make it sound native and fluent.
Any documents and/or files sent or transmitted to me will, of course, be treated and kept strictly confidential.
Interpreting: upon inquiry; consecutive interpreting only, no simultaneous interpreting